- All SA Chef Jobs services that facilitate applications for employment are free of charge.
- Certain ancillary products and services may attract a transaction fee that is payable at the execution of the transaction.
- You indemnify SA Chef Jobs against all claims, actions, suits, liabilities, costs and expenses incurred on any account as a result of the listing or intended listing of any resumé by you on www.SA Chef Jobs.co.za, or any related career site
- SA Chef Jobs makes every effort to ensure that Applicant Data is treated in the strictest confidence, however, you will not hold SA Chef Jobs responsible if your resumé was unlawfully copied from the SA Chef Jobs website through nefarious means and/or distributed without consent.
- Access to the candidate resumé database is available only to SA Chef Jobs recruitment agency customers who have been approved for resumé search capabilities and whom SA Chef Jobs has issued with privileged access codes to search the SA Chef Jobs database. Such SA Chef Jobs customers may access the candidate resumé database solely for the purpose of identifying candidates whose work preferences for location, category, industry and occupation match the customers’ current vacancy advertisements with SA Chef Jobs. While SA Chef Jobs will make every effort to ensure that SA Chef Jobs customers adhere to this undertaking, you herewith indemnify SA Chef Jobs against wrongful conduct, of any kind, by SA Chef Jobs recruitment agency customers.
- While SA Chef Jobs will implement precautionary measures to ensure that the SA Chef Jobs website is free from viruses, SA Chef Jobs cannot and does not guarantee or warrant that files available for downloading through the site or delivered via electronic mail through the site will be free of infection or viruses, worms, Trojan horses or other code that manifest contaminating or destructive properties. You are responsible for implementing sufficient protective software on your system that will satisfy your particular data security requirements and for maintaining a means external to your workstation for the reconstruction of any lost data.
- You agree to take precautionary measures to ensure that your resumé on SA Chef Jobs is free from viruses or other destructive code.
- SA Chef Jobs reserves the right to either reject or remove any resumé from its site(s) for any reason whatsoever.
- You agree to present yourself truthfully in your resumés on SA Chef Jobs.
- SA Chef Jobs makes every effort to deliver applications to vacancies in the shortest possible time. You will however not hold SA Chef Jobs liable for any loss or damage as a result of any failure or delay in the delivery of an application for employment to an advertiser.
- You agree, at all times, to deal with any information or products provided by SA Chef Jobs in a manner which abides by all applicable laws of South Africa, or of any other relevant jurisdiction (including, without limitation, privacy and copyright laws).
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, SA Chef Jobs and its associates exclude all liability for any loss or damage (including indirect, special or consequential loss or damage) arising from the use of, or reliance on any services provided by SA Chef Jobs or its associates. SA Chef Jobs and its associates at all times limit their liability to the re-supply, where possible, of services not properly rendered; and where the re-supply of the service is not possible, to the refund of moneys paid for such services. SA Chef Jobs will not be liable under this paragraph where the failure to render services properly is attributable partially or wholly to your actions or omissions.
- You agree to keep SA Chef Jobs and its associates fully indemnified against any actual or contingent liabilities incurred in relation to any actions or claims brought by any person against SA Chef Jobs as a result of an actual or alleged breach by you of any law, or such other actions or claims brought in relation to the provision of services by SA Chef Jobs to you.
- You may not assign or transfer your rights and obligations to any other person without SA Chef Jobs’s prior written approval (which will not be unreasonably withheld).
- This agreement is governed by the laws of South Africa. You irrevocably and unconditionally submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of South Africa, and waive any objection to legal action being brought in those Courts on the grounds of venue or inconvenient forum.
- SA Chef Jobs retains all intellectual property rights contained in the data stored on SA Chef Jobs and services provided by SA Chef Jobs, and you agree not to infringe any of SA Chef Jobs’s rights without SA Chef Jobs’s prior written consent. This includes the use of public domain information represented on SA Chef Jobs.
- You agree not to use the SA Chef Jobs infrastructure or technology to market any service to SA Chef Jobs.